Start Here


Hi!

I’m Deborah A. Bailey, AKA “Coach Deb,” creator and host of Women Entrepreneurs Radio ™. I’m a writer, but for the most part, I am a storyteller. I love to bring stories to life – real stories of the guests I interview on my podcast, the life experiences I write about, and the characters I create in my fictional worlds.

After several years in the corporate world, I made the decision to go into business for myself. I combined my writing skills with my desire to coach others (I’m a graduate of Coach U) going through similar changes. In addition to hosting my women entrepreneurs podcast, I’m a writer, editor and an indie publisher of several novels and non-fiction books including, “Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life” and the science fiction novel, “Hathor Legacy: Outcast.”

My bylines have appeared in Baseline magazine, Dailyworth.com, Bankrate.com, More.com, Working World Magazine and CNN.com. And, I’ve been a guest on Good Day Street Talk on Channel 5 in NYC, ABC6 TV, Fox News Strategy Room and WFMZ TV as an expert in career transitions and reinvention.

In 2008, started Women Entrepreneurs Radio™ because I was interested in hearing the stories of other women who chose the entrepreneurial path. That’s also why I started this blog, which features topics of interest to women entrepreneurs and promotes their products, services and books.  (By the way, I haven’t left the guys out! They’re welcome guests on the show and on this blog as contributors and featured authors).

Website:  http://DeborahABailey.com
Soul of an Entrepreneur blog: http://dbaileycoach.com
Author Deborah A Bailey: http://www.BrightStreetBooks.com
Deb's Book Reviews: http://www.dbaileycoach.com/dbmedia

So, now that you're here, I hope you have a look around!



Looking for something specific? Or just want to find out more? Here are some places to start:


Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors
 Click on "Sponsors" (here or on the menu bar)

Women Entrepreneurs Radio
Click on "Radio" (here or on the menu bar)

Business Legal Forms
Click on "Legal Forms" (here or on the menu bar) to access legal forms for your business needs

Promotions for Brands
Click on "Sponsors" (or on the menu bar) to learn about promotional opportunities for brands, or use the query form in the sidebar to contact us for rates and guidelines.

Advertising on Women Entrepreneurs Radio 
Click on "Sponsors" (or on the menu bar) for advertising rates.

How to Become a Guest
Click on "Radio" (or on the menu bar) for more information about the show and to download the show information & guidelines. If you have questions, fill out the "Contact Us" form on the right to submit your query


How to Submit a Blog Post
Click on the link: "Guest Post Submissions" or fill out the "Contact Us" form on the right to submit your query

How to Become a Featured Author or 
How to add the Secrets of Success blog to your Virtual Book Tour
Fill out the "Contact Us" form on the right to submit your query (include information about your book and dates for your promotion)
















No comments

Back to Top