There’s nothing like a New Year to inspire you to take action
and make a change!
Like going for a new job… or even a new career. One that allows you to do what you love while giving you lots of personal freedom, professional satisfaction…and lots of money, too!
So… if you’ve been thinking about finally breaking free of your 9 to 5 job to launch your own successful Virtual Assistance business, this New Year is the perfect time to go for it!
BUT… you don’t want to leap before you know you can succeed. Right? You want to:
1. Fully evaluate whether the world of Virtual Assistance is right for YOU.
2. Know what to expect (and be prepared!) as you begin your new career.
3. Have a step-by-step plan that allows you to start strong and succeed.
Well, you’re in luck, Sydni Craig-Hart, one of our partners offering a 2-session teleseminar series that will give you all the information, evaluation tools and step-by-step start-up strategies you must have before you take action and leap into the Virtual Assistance industry.
Check it out now!
This teleseminar series is called “GET A STRONG START AND SUCCEED! What You MUST KNOW Before Starting Your Own Virtual Assistance Business.”
Sydni is an expert Virtual Assistant who started her business after an outstanding career in corporate America. She now runs a highly successful, international Virtual Assistance firm and has more than tripled the salary she made at her last job. And now, by means of EAtoVA.com, she shares her secrets, tips and strategies with Administrative Professionals JUST like you, so that you can escape the corporate rat race too!
Sydni has guaranteed that by the end of this information-packed teleseminar series, you will know:
- If Virtual Assistance the right path for you.
- A step-by-step checklist of what you must have in place before you quit your job.
- What skills and technical smarts you need to compete in the Virtual Assistance market… and where to get additional training now!
- How to make the transition from your corporate job to self-employment smoothly and securely without compromising your lifestyle… or bank account!
- What your start-up costs will be and where to get financial assistance.
- How to cover all your bases and avoid any unpleasant surprises or hidden costs.
And so much more! Check it out and sign up now!
If you’re ready to know whether Virtual Assistance is right for you, OR if you’ve already decided to go for it but want to know what it take to make a strong start, then the “Get A Strong Start And Succeed” teleseminar series is perfect for you.
But space is limited, so act quickly. Register today!
Wishing you success!