As a third generation entrepreneur, Sarah Shaw is nothing short of an energetic innovator and a wealth of useful information. With five businesses under her belt, Sarah understands not only the complexity of a start-up, but also the thrill. Translating ideas into action is her strength, and she lends her wisdom willingly.
Harnessing her expertise and extensive knowledge base, Sarah is currently launching The Entreprenette® – A step-by-step guide to launching a product-based business from your living room. Sarah’s 26-week Tele-course teaches all the information and secrets you need to know to have a finished product in your hands, in stores and on the shelves making a return on your investment.
The very first Tele-seminar starts on April 15th, 2009
You will walk away with the following:
· How to research your Industry and Competition
· How to build a prototype and find a manufacturer
· How to market and sell your product
· How to pick a legal structure
· How to protect your invention
· How to manage and/or raise the finances
· How to cost properly
· How to manage the business
· Q & A time during each session
· Accountability and support to get it done
· Free private laser coaching with Sarah
Sign up at The Entreprenette http://www.entreprenette.com to register for her FREE call on Wednesday March 25th to learn more.