Are You Restless?

by Mariana M. Cooper

As you say YES to your inner longings to move forward in different directions, to align with your purpose, to bring the business that you love and the work that you are gifted at out into the world many shifts and changes can and do take place.

One of the major things that I experience when I am ready to make another MAJOR leap in my business is an undeniable sense of restlessness.

Restlessness presents itself in many ways. I have a tendency to get frustrated, cranky and bored. What once seemed exciting seems like drudgery, and I am constantly wanting to get things "over with."

I usually am getting pretty aggravated with the old way I have been doing things; feeling out of alignment with the work, like I am outgrowing what I was doing or who I was working with.

Has this ever happened to you?

If you relate to this it is a MAJOR sign that you are now completing that leg of your path and being prepared to leap forward.

Take note of what you feel is most uncomfortable. Do not ignore it, or try to talk yourself out of it! When you do you are creating stress and resistance that is unnecessary. Instead make a list of what you are feeling most restless about.

Then write about how you would like it to be. Believe it or not the second list of how you want it to be is actually what the Universe is pulling you toward!

The Universe is the one that plants the inspiration in you so it will also deliver all that you are longing for as well!

Everytime I do this exercise I am inspired in a bigger way and feel the new direction that I am to take unfolding right before my eyes. Then I just say YES and go for it!

This ALWAYS works because it is a decision that is made in alignment with the Universe and not just in the mental mind!

This week take the time to take note of the what you are feeling.

And remember that restlessness is a sign of some truly great things that are just around the corner!

Author: Mariana M. Cooper, Aha! Moments, Inc. Intuition Expert and Mentor. For more information, products and services go to:

No comments

Back to Top