Virtual Book Tour: 3 Inspirational Books

The Women Entrepreneurs blog is participating in a virtual book tour!

POWER OF BETTER Dr. Carrie Huggins "Great awesome. The need for prayer is great and this book will help you pray better and get to know God."
"Better prayer is for all times, all things. Better prayer will give us rest and peace to truly cast every burden upon the Lord. It will brings us into a deeper relationship with our Heavenly Father."

"The Power of Better Prayer is a book of hope. Every time I read one of these prayers, I know for sure God hears my cry and I have peace.” A.H.

About The Author
Dr. Huggins, is Senior Pastor & Founder of Miracle Provider Church, located at 3839 White Plains, Rd, Bronx, New York 10467. She has been commissioned by God as a child to do a work for His Kingdom. Carrie Huggins has already done a tremendous job throughout the land with journeys to China, India, Russia, Jamaica, Trinidad, Korea, Isreal and Africa.

POETRY FROM THE Norma Jean Mitchell "I am a Poet; I have no riches,or fame. All I share are my words to inspire hearts and minds the same. Get inspired at:".

Norma Jean, disabled former Nursing Asst. and Private Duty Nurse. "I began writing poetry as a way to deal with the pain of childhood abuse and domestic abuse. About 25 years ago a counselor told me to write my thoughts and feelings down when I was feeling depressed, and as a result I began to write poetry. For years I had dreamed of having a book published now it has finally happened. I have received the Editor Choice Reward 4 yrs from"

FINDING YOUR A. Henderson "Starting a business gets easier when you have resources to help you along the way. This book was designed to help just a little. Get a FREE copy."

Alba Henderson is CEO and Founder of i-Virtual Assist, a virtual assistant company. She brings over 15 years of executive administration experience to her clients. She truly enjoys helping small businesses succeed. She is also a business coach, training young start-up entrepreneurs. You can visit her at

For more information about having your book promoted via a virtual book tour contact Alba Henderson, or email her at

No comments

Back to Top