Internet Radio Show Host Insiders

Announcing the: "Internet Radio Show Host Insiders" Group
Begins: Wednesday, July 7, 2008


Hi, my name is Coach Deb Bailey and I'm the creator and host of "Women Entrepreneurs - The Secrets of Success" on Blog Talk Radio. Back in November 2008 I hosted my very first show, and today I've had over 10,000 visitors/listeners to my show's page.

Using internet radio to build the "know, like and trust" factor, I've increased my exposure beyond my expectations -- and now I'm the process of creating my own revenue-generating internet radio STATION.

I've been asked over and over: "How did you do it -- and how can I get the same results?"

Imagine using your voice to connect with your prospects and continue to build those valuable client relationships. No expensive equipment to buy, no specific training to invest in - and no new technology to master. If you can use a telephone, you can host a radio show!

It can take time to come up to speed on how to host your show. You may struggle a bit in the beginning making mistakes that could be easily avoided - if you had the step-by-step guidance from someone who's been there before you. When I started my show, I had to figure it out on my own. Yes, I made mistakes...and wish I hadn't wasted so much time.

But I had no one to show me the way.

So now, that's what I want to do for you.

As a coach, I'm used to guiding and helping others. It's my life purpose - communicating and helping people to see how they can be better and connect with their passion. I know you have a message that's dying to come out. Let's work together to build a platform for your book, product or service.

Your 3-month Radio Show Host Insiders Group membership includes:

*Templates to use for show promotions, letters to prospective guests, advertisers, etc.
*Step-by-step support as you design and create your show/podcast
*Access to Coach Deb for feedback and support during twice-a-month calls
*Assistance to determine how your show/podcast will fit into your marketing plan & ultimately become a revenue stream (if you desire)
*Consideration for a guest spot on the Women Entrepreneurs radio show
*Discounts on future programs
And much, much more!

Visit: http://www.dbaileycoach.com/Insiders.html today to learn more!

No comments

Back to Top