Presented by Deborah A. Bailey
DATE: Tuesday, April 13, 2010
TIME: 8:00 p.m Eastern time
FEE: No charge
Writing a book is the main way to position yourself as an expert in your industry. But just writing a book isn't enough.
You also have to know what to do next...
Publishing - traditional or self publishing?
Promotions - how do you get your book into the hands of your target market?
Profiting - can you really make money with a book?
I've just written a book, "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life" and within two weeks of completing it, I was booked for:
- an appearance on the Fox News Strategy Room national news program,
- three radio show interviews
- an assignment to write articles for Careerbuilder
All of that and my book hasn't even been published yet!
If you're a solopreneur you won't have the huge budget to put into producing and promoting your book. That's why you have to focus on how to leverage your expertise and use that to build demand.
In this teleclass I'll reveal what today's author has to create your media platform - using tools that you may already be working with.
Here's part of what you'll gain when you join the call:
* How you can get INSTANT media attention - but only if you have THIS
* Why you'll have to wait up to TWO years for your book to be published if you get a contract with a traditional publisher
* Which social media tool is still under the radar but is HEAVILY used by celebrities, entertainers and authors
* How your book can REALLY make you money - if you do THIS
* The TWO things you must include in your book - otherwise your book won't be taken seriously!
Reserve your "seat" NOW so that you can be sure to have a place on the call. (If you can't make the call, the recording will be available for 3 days after the teleclass.)
Register here today: http://www.dbaileycoach.com/Workshops.html
"See" you on the call!