"Think Like an Entrepreneur" Book Signing at Borders Books Princeton, NJ
Date: October 16, 2010
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Borders Books Princeton
601 Nassau Park Blvd. (Off of Rt 1)
Princeton, NJ 08540
Meet author, Deborah A. Bailey at the book signing for "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life."
For directions and more information: http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_131
"Think Like An Entrepreneur" is a passionate book about the spirit of a go getter! Learn what it takes to transition from employee to entrepreneur, it has well over 60 themes, insightful quotes, and powerful questions to get the individual moving forward. I enjoyed this book very much!" - Adrienne Bennett, Soulful Blend Living LLC http://soulfulblendlifecoaching.weebly.com/ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soulfulblend
This book is for you if you want:
* Guidance on reinventing your career in spite of what may be going on in the economy
* A blueprint for moving from employee to entrepreneur directly from someone who has experienced it
* Clear steps for managing fear of failure and self doubt
* Motivation to pick you up (and point you in the right direction) when you're facing the emotional and mental challenges that come with making life changes
* To know how to think like an entrepreneur so that you can constantly increase your income and your opportunities!
"If your life isn't "working" the way you'd like it to and you're ready to make a change, you need this book! The practical advice, helpful tips, and thought-provoking questions will show you how to empower yourself and transition into the life you've been dreaming of." - Kelli Wilkins, author www.kelliwilkins.com