"Think Like an Entrepreneur" Book Signing Today!
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Borders Books Princeton
601 Nassau Park Blvd. (Off of Rt 1)
Princeton, NJ 08540
Meet author, Deborah A. Bailey at the book signing for "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life."
For directions and more information: http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_131
Can't make it to the signing?
Find out more and read an excerpt here: http://www.dbaileycoach.com/thinkentrepreneurbook.html
"Being an Entrepreneur your journey is often YOU, alone, with many decisions and feelings. "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life" supports you and your next steps to live your dream" - Susan Vernicek, Founder and Owner of Identity Magazine
This book is for you if you want:
* Guidance on reinventing your career in spite of what may be going on in the economy
* A blueprint for moving from employee to entrepreneur directly from someone who has experienced it
* Clear steps for managing fear of failure and self doubt
* Motivation to pick you up (and point you in the right direction) when you're facing the emotional and mental challenges that come with making life changes
* To know how to think like an entrepreneur so that you can constantly increase your income and your opportunities!
"Along with an entrepreneur class in high school, "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life" should be required reading. So many people choose a career based on making other people happy only to find that years down the road they are miserable. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone had the courage to begin their career following their dreams." - Julie Barnes, writer, aspiring artist and author of "So You Want to Start a Business...Now What?"