Money Follows Passion!

by Natalie Bradley

Don’t you love seeing signs all around you that remind you of what you know to be true? I do … in fact, I thrive on seeing signs and reminders pointing me toward what I’m really looking for.

Well I just have to share this one with you! Yesterday I caught an episode of Ellen with a woman who called herself the “Coupon Diva” because she can get a list of items that would cost normal people $400+ for literally nothing. I was smiling from ear to ear watching this woman because her face lit up talking about her ability and strategy around coupon-based shopping. She uses this passion to help others in need, and now she’s even featured on TV shows and is teaching others these fantastic skills too.

So, I couldn’t help myself. I went online and found other fabulous people like who have done similar things. And, what struck me is that I would have never thought in a million years that anyone could make money, much less a business, around clipping coupons. But, it is successful for these women because they are passionate about what they do.

I just had to share this with you because it really struck me as how profound and yet simple this is for everyone.

Whenever you’re in a place of passion and focusing on whatever it is that brings you incredible joy and satisfaction, you’re in the right place. Now just use that focus that excites you to serve others and help them see how it will benefit them as well. And money will always follow.

If you’re not in a place of passion, get back to basics with why you started out doing what you do and focus on that. Or, if you’ve just lost that lovin’ feeling, it may be time to follow your passion elsewhere…even if it’s clipping coupons!

Love and Light,
© 2008-2011 Natalie Bradley,

Event Planning entrepreneur Natalie Bradley publishes the “Bride Attraction” weekly e-zine. Get your F*REE audio course: “5 Ways to Recession-Proof Your Wedding Business…Starting Today!l” at

No comments

Back to Top