Spring Cleaning & Abundance

by Stacey Hylen

The Law of Attraction states that you get what you focus on. In order to manifest what you want in your life or your business you need to create a space for it.  For example, if you want to attract more of your perfect clients, you need to be willing to release the clients that are not a good fit for you and drain your energy.

I can feel a new level of my business evolving and being created right now that will allow me to help more business owners get more leverage so they have more sales, more profit and more time for those they love, so for the last week I have been doing Spring Cleaning for my business, cleaning out old files, books and reorganizing my office to let go of the old and make room for the new.  It has been an interesting week as I looked at things from when I started my business 10 years ago and realized that I no longer needed them and looked at the evolution of my thinking and my business.

Here are a few tips to do your own Spring Cleaning for your business and open up your flow of Abundance:

1. Open up physical space: this could be files you no longer need, books, or releasing things that you have been holding on to out of a sense of obligation that no longer serve you and where you are going.  If this is hard for you put it in boxes to start and put them somewhere you don’t see them.

2. Create mental space:
Spring is a good time to revisit your goals and action plans and put them into a simple format to track and keep you inspired.  My clients love the one page marketing plan and calendar that keeps it very simple and makes it a lot less stressful.  When reviewing your action plan look at what you can delegate or outsource, to get to the next level you need to get some help and let go of doing everything yourself , this will give you the mental space you need to be creative and serve your clients with pleasure instead of pressure.

3. Nurture your spirit: Take time to get outside in nature, read spiritual or motivational books to give yourself an energetic boost.

4. Let go of what no longer serves you, pressure that  you have put on yourself and expectations of other people that you have been trying to fit into or live up to. Give yourself permission to be who you are and look for ways to express your individuality and your businesses’ unique strengths.  Read Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh of Zappos to see how he let go of expectations of his family ,culture and even business pressure to focus on short term profits to focus on happiness and ended up selling his company to Amazon for close to a Billion dollars.

5. Spring Clean your Thinking even if you get rid of all the physical clutter you still have years of negative thinking cluttering your mind that needs to be cleared out.  Work on your positive self talk, whenever you have a negative thought, immediately cancel it and replace it with a positive thought. ( Make sure you Like my page on Facebook where I will be giving away my book with a whole chapter focused on changing your self talk)

I think that the big difference for me in doing this Spring Cleaning for Abundance this year is that I shifted my attitude to one of making space and releasing which made it fun instead of a chore.  So crank up your tunes and get going!

I would love to hear how you are taking action on this. Please leave your comments below.


Stacey Hylen, the Business Optimizer Coach, teaches 6-7 figure entrepreneurs how to have more sales, profits, and more time to enjoy who and what you love. For FREE tips and strategies on marketing your business, go to: www.BusinessOptimizerCoach.com

1 comment

TT's Attic said...

Fantastic article! I've been reading a lot about the law of attraction and how it plays into being successful.

Alpha & Omega Small Biz Blog
"The beginning and end of your marketing solutions!"

Back to Top