Teleclass: How to Get Published on Amazon Kindle
Date: Wednesday, July 20th
Time: 8:00 pm eastern time
Presented by: Deborah A Bailey
Location: Your telephone
Get the teleclass recording here: http://www.dbaileycoach.com/Teleclasses.html
- Want to write a book, but think it might be too expensive?
- Tired of waiting to get your book out there, but feeling stuck because you don't have time to research the publishing industry?
- Have you given up on finally being a published author?
Deborah A Bailey, author of "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life" and founder of Bright Street Books, will share how you can get your book on Kindle at a lower cost (and quicker) than has ever been possible.
According to Geek Wire in May 2011:
“Customers are now choosing Kindle books more often than print books. We had high hopes that this would happen eventually, but we never imagined it would happen this quickly – we’ve been selling print books for 15 years and Kindle books for less than four years,” said Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos in a statement.
In this teleclass you'll learn:
- Whether you need an ISBN for your book before it can be published
- How long it takes to get your book published on Kindle
- What 3 things you must do to make your book successful
- What to do if you want your book available on other devices such as the Nook and iPad
- How to create content if you don't have the time to sit down and write an entire book
Get the teleclass recording and resource list here: http://www.dbaileycoach.com/Teleclasses.html