Author Q&A: Zero Stress Selling

Sue Kasson specializes in helping business owners get more clients by having relaxed, authentic and confident client enrollment conversations. 

She is on a mission to help coaches and consultants fill their practices and learn to enjoy getting clients without stress or fear.

Sue has a 20+ year sales and sales management background with several Fortune 500 companies and, in the last 11 years, has trained and coached hundreds of people to help them get more clients and sell more of their products and services. She is also the author of two books.

Sue is stopping by the Secrets of Success blog today as part of her virtual book tour for her new book, Zero Stress Selling: 5 No-Fail Strategies to Get More Clients & Fill Your Practice Online

Deborah Bailey: What prompted you to write your book?

Sue Kasson: It wasn’t until I started training and coaching on how to sell 11 years ago that I realized all the fear and stress that surrounds sales and marketing.

I would hear:
“Sue, I just don’t know where to start when it comes to online marketing and selling”
“How do I get traffic and sell online”
“Sue, how do I market online without being pushy but still make a great living?”

Out of these questions, my coaching and consulting practice, Zero Stress Selling was born, along with this book.

DB: What is your book about?

SK: It’s about the journey towards having a thriving, full and successful coaching or consulting practice. It is simple yet practical – 5 no-fail strategies to help you achieve your goal of filling your practice with your ideal clients. Small business owners will learn the no-fail strategies of building your list, selling your services, doing profitable teleseminars, creating products, marketing with articles and how to connect with joint venture partners.


DB: Who do you think will benefit from reading your book?

SK: Women entrepreneurs, especially coaches and consultants. I absolutely love helping small business owners find new clients online and then have relaxed and confident client enrollment conversations to build their practices.

DB: What do you feel makes your book different from others in your category?

SK: Let me share a recent review of the book on Amazon.com by Adrian, a small business owner …. “I recently started a home business to supplement the day job and I've really been struggling with how to get and keep new clients. I never thought I had the `marketing' personality type and perhaps that acted as a mental block. This book really helped me understand that anyone can be a great marketer with the right preparation and advice, no matter whether you are introverted or extroverted.

The biggest things I picked up were the importance of creating the right platform and `list'. I had been banging my head on cold calls and this was a real breakthrough. Great book that a newbie like me found invaluable.”

DB: What do you want readers to come away with?

SK: I want women entrepreneurs to know how to market their businesses online. I love the idea that my books can be purchased inexpensively by any coach or consultant that needs help with marketing or with stress and work/life balance. (Sue’s other book is “Zero Stress Selling: 7 No-Fail Strategies to Lose Your Stress Now.”)

DB: What is the key message you want to deliver to women entrepreneurs who read your book?

SK: That you can have your dream and also make money. Previously, I had been in sales for more than 25 years, with the last 10 years as a sales manager for a Fortune 500 company. I was extremely busy with work eating up all my time and draining my energy. Unfortunately, this stress was taking its physical and mental toll.

I knew I had to make a change. I already had one stress-induced disorder, fibromyalgia. So I took some time off from work and made some tough decisions to eliminate everything that stressed me out. It took a while but I finally started to feel better. And eventually, I experienced a feeling of joy that I had not felt in a very long time.Then I was able to start my dream – my own coaching and consulting practice.

DB: What inspires you to do the work you do?

SK: I started my own online business after leaving corporate America and the book was a natural progression of all that I learned making my company, Zero Stress Selling, successful. Now, I’m on a mission to help coaches and consultants fill their practices and to learn to enjoy selling without stress or fear. Part of that mission was to write a book on how to get more clients and fill your practice using online methods of marketing.

DB: Where can people find your book?

SK: There is a website where you can get three bonuses worth $197 when you buy the paperback or Kindle version on Amazon.com. That site is http://www.getmoreclients-fillyourpractice.com. The book is for sale at http://www.amazon.com/author/suekasson.

DB: Please share your website and social media URLs

SK: http://www.SueKasson.com 
http://www.facebook.com/suekasson
http://www.twitter.com/suekasson
http://www.linkedin.com/suekasson


If you enjoyed these tips about article marketing and would like more practical sales and marketing strategies, visit  Zero Stress Selling today. Sue is known for her relaxed and authentic customized client enrollment and sales conversion training.

No comments

Back to Top