Living in the "shoulda coulda woulda" land, constantly chasing you tail, with an endless to-do list haunting you every waking minute of your day – and sometimes, in your dreams, too?
After pouring your heart and soul – not to mention countless hours, plus a ton of money, and every single ounce of energy you've had to spare – into your business, does it still feel like a struggle?
If you're doing what you're supposed ot be doing, you might be asking yourself, why don't your profits and your impact reflect your efforts? Why is it that you're doing everything right, and yet the results are so very and disappointingly wrong?
Because cookie-cutter approaches don't work.
Your brilliance might be better expressed in slightly non-conventional, gorgeously innovative, and oh-so fulfilling ways.
Can you see that you can't attract abundance and manifest good fortune and life-changing opportunities if you spend your day obsessing about things somebody else has imposed on you, and working hard just ot keep your head above water?
When you get caught in the madness of the noisy, crowded world out there, losing sight of your truth, you're negating your very essence – you are unique, so why insist on doing everything just like everybody else?!
Can you guess the magic word to stop this vicious cycle of following the masses, driving yourself crazy, and then getting your heart broken because your only ROI is major disenchantment?
ENOUGH. It's "enough." You deserve more. And your business deserves you to show up more fully, and in a different, more empowered way.
It comes down to making an empowered decision to stop tolerating all the power, energy, and money leaks in your business and life, and become a lot more intentional and conscious about what you want, need, enjoy, and feel aligned with.
It's you at the steering wheel, so it's up to you to shift things around, and instead of trying to follow the industry standard model to the letter, put yourself, your unique brilliance, and your vision, mission, and purpose where they should be – in the center.
When you don't confidently stand in your power, you can't take optimal care of your clients, have the impact you crave, or flourish financially. If you don't matter enough to yourself to let your gifts and desires and personality and values and all the other amazing things things that make you YOU shine through, why would anyone be inspired enough to invest in themselves through you?
So, here are five simple steps to start celebrating YOU through your brand today, making it a lot more authentic, irresistible to the clents you're meant to serve, AND – sustainable (living your truth and speaking your voice will energize you, not drain you!)…
- Capture your unique brilliance on paper. Choose the format that speaks to you the most. It can be a mind map, a vision board, an essay, a poem, a collage of compliments, comments, and divine downloads, or something else entirely, as long as it excites you.
- Once your creation is complete, position it in a way to see it every day – as a reminder in case you ever forget how special you are.
- Make a list or a drawing of all the ways your unique brilliance is already showing up in your business, and then explore new ways to incorporate it into what you're doing – creating content, gaining visibility, getting, serving, and keeping clients, collaborating with colleagues, etc.
- Decide on a alive-line to birth each of these new branded ways of doing business into your world. Stretch yourself, but give yourself the gift of time and space to embody this upleveling, as well.
- Make it a daily habit to pay attention to how aligned you are in your business and life with who you're here to BE, rather than what you're here to DO. And then celebrate yourself and the journey you've been on. Gratitude is an incredible catalyst for blossoming financially and otherwise!
Martina Zorc supports growth-driven entrepreneurs and small business owners to create and monetize an irresistible brand that helps them attract, enroll, and keep their ideal, high paying clients, and get ready for top media coverage, so they can build profitable businesses and enjoy the lifestyle they’ve always desired. Claim your free audio training on the “Top 5 Secrets of a Red Carpet Brand,” and discover how to learn from and work with Martina at www.starbrandstudio.com.