Tips for Marketing Your Fiction and Non-fiction Books on Women Entrepreneurs Radio™

Topic: "Behind the Scenes: Book Marketing Tips for Fiction and Non-fiction"

In this second show of my "behind the scenes" series of shows for Women Entrepreneurs Radio, I'm sharing tips on book marketing for your fiction and non-fiction books. Whether you have a big budget or a working on a shoestring, listen in to find out how to get your book in front of your ideal reader. 

My first book, Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life, was published in 2010. Since then, I've published 5 additional books with a new novel coming in July 2014.


After I published my first book, Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life, I was able to get bylines in Baseline magazine, Dailyworth.com, Bankrate.com, Daily Career Connection, More.com, Wisebread.com, Working World Magazine and CNN.com. And got invited as a guest on Good Day Street Talk on Channel 5 in NYC, ABC6 TV, Fox News Strategy Room and WFMZ TV as an expert in career transitions and reinvention.


Click here to listen or download to the recorded show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coachdeb/2014/06/20/behind-the-scenes-book-marketing-tips-for-non-fiction-fiction

No comments

Back to Top