Clearing the Way

by Christine Kloser

“How did you do it?”  

“How do you do what you do?”  

These are questions I hear often when people hear my story about losing everything less than 3 years ago and then quickly building a new, purposeful, impactful and profitable debt-free business.   I love hearing these questions from my community!    (Actually, its questions like these that inspired me to create my new Soulful Messenger program.)

The simple answer is I cleared the way for what wanted to be brought to life through me.   Uh, let me be more honest about that.   I didn’t pay attention to the nudges along the way, and the Universe took a two-by-four to my life and cleared the way for me.

What it looked like externally was complete and total failure.  Bankruptcy, foreclosure, difficult business partnership dissolution, a troubled marriage… and nearly paralyzing fear.

What it truly was from a Soul perspective, was a massive realignment.  It was a clearing of everything I thought I was, everything I though mattered, and every way I measured my “worth” in the world.  

Finally, I got it!  

I woke up to who I truly am as a Divine being and someone who was born to bring more light and love into the world, and catalyze people into seeing THEIR greatness and liberating that for others to see/experience.

The path was cleared alright!   But, I really don’t want anyone to go through the challenges I did to “wake up.”  You can voluntarily clear the way for your own greatest gifts to shine through!  The two-by-four (while painful and effective) is not a necessity to move forward powerfully and purposefully in the direction of your dreams – your soul’s true calling.

So, here are a few tips to help you clear the way for your next evolution!

1) Accept What Is

As long as you resist what’s happening in your life, the path ahead can never be cleared.  

Resistance keeps you stuck in what’s happening now rather than creating an opening for what CAN happen.   Acceptance of what’s happening, and looking for the gift in the middle of the challenge is one sure way to break you free of paralysis and procrastination so you can move forward.  

The next time you want to “fight” what’s happening, remind yourself to accept, surrender and seek the gift as quickly as you can.  You’ll see the path forward emerge!

2) Do Less, Not More


When you’re frustrated, stuck, procrastinating, etc. it's easy to think the solution is to DO more - to take more action. 

One more class, one more strategy, one more thing on the never-ending “to do” list.   Because, you hope that maybe that one more thing will be THE thing that busts possibility open for you.  In my experience, nothing is further from the truth.  

Doing things solely for the sake of being in action is a waste of energy.  It’s essential to first do less, so you can stop the frenzied cycle of activity that gets you nowhere.  Then, you’re in a better position to consciously choose the best next action to take - to lead you down the right path.  

Clearing the way does not mean you’re out there busting your behind to make the path appear.  It means you allow yourself to see the path that’s already cleared for you.

3) Trust

Trust.   This has been (and continues to be) one of my greatest areas of growth… deepening my trust in myself, in those around me, and in God.  

It’s also one of the most powerful gifts my clients receive from me… reminding them to trust the process of transformation, and trust themselves on their journey.  One of the keys to developing trust on every level is to understand that everything occurring in your life is happening for your highest and best good.  (You may want to write that down and post it somewhere in your home/office.)  When you truly “get” that everything is happening FOR you (not “to” you), it allows you to be at peace with the unfolding of your incredible life.  

There’s so much more I could write on the topic of “clearing the way.”  Because it’s time for us – as a species - to release thinking we have to do it all ourselves and figure it out in our head.  We’re living in times where the HEART is what’s needed; the clearing of everything between you and your hearts truest expression is the order of the day.   And I’m here to help guide you on that journey.  

 
Christine Kloser, “The Transformational Catalyst” is an Award-Winning Author, and Transformational Book Coach whose spot-on guidance transforms the lives of visionary entrepreneurs and authors around the world.  Her passion is fueled by her own transformation when she let go of the last shred of stability and security in her life – and discovered her truth.  From that place, she fearlessly (and faithfully) went on to quickly create the most abundant, impactful and joyous success of her life.  She now blends her passion for personal and global transformation with her gifts as a transformational book coach – and as a result she's impacting tens of thousands of messengers across the globe.  Get her free transformational author training at www.ChristineKloser.com.

No comments

Back to Top