Learn Empowering Life Principles that Transform Your Spirit

Develop an unbreakable spirit that empowers you to overcome life’s greatest challenges

In Get Up! I Can’t. I Will. I Did…Here’s How!, author Rodney Flowers delivers a true-life account of his own inspirational recovery from a paralyzing high school football injury in 1993. You’ll learn how to overcome obstacles and challenges in your own life, so you can fulfill your true purpose and achieve your ultimate potential.

Get Up! I Can’t. I Will. I Did…Here’s How!, is a testimony of strength, courage and faith. Rodney Flowers encourages you to think positive, never give up and keep working hard towards your dreams,” raves New York Times bestselling author, Peggy McColl.

“His ability to surpass obstacles, overcome adversity, and rise to his level of success is truly amazing. For all he has done and continues to do to help those around him speaks volumes about his heart! Rodney Flowers is truly an inspiration.””

Get Up! I Can’t. I Will. I Did…Here’s How! will encourage, inspire and motivate you to never give up when you hit one of life’s many roadblocks. Through this vibrant life-affirming book you’ll discover a powerful set of tools that give you the strength to always pursue your dreams with passion and purpose—regardless of any obstacles that get in your way

Rodney Flowers has gained a well-earned reputation as a vibrant role model who has a tremendous impact on every life he touches. The experience and insights he shares in this moving book will change your perspective on how capable you really are!

By learning to look within yourself for answers instead of feeling like a victim of circumstances, you’ll discover how to use challenges as opportunities to grow far beyond anything you ever thought was possible.

*Today only during the official launch of "GET UP! I CAN’T. I WILL. I DID…HERE’S HOW!,” you'll receive hundreds of dollars worth of bonus gifts with your purchase of this empowering new book!

Click here to learn more about the book, bonus gifts and ordering.

No comments

Back to Top