Book Launch: "Get Up! I Can't. I Will. I Did…Here's How!" by Rodney C. Flowers

"Get Up! I Can’t. I Will. I Did…Here’s How!" by Rodney C. Flowers transformational book is now in an ebook version.

Have you ever felt as if you’ve taken such a body blow that you might not be able to bounce back? If you have, you’re not alone.

However, now you can be among those who have the strength to kick adversity aside and come back stronger than ever!


In "Get Up! I Can't. I Will. I Did…Here's How!," author Rodney C. Flowers delivers a true-life account of his own inspirational recovery from a paralyzing high school football injury in 1993.


Through, resilience, determination and unwavering strength, Rodney Flowers overcame insurmountable barriers to rise up from his wheelchair and walk tall again.

You'll learn how to overcome obstacles and challenges in your own life, so you can live with purpose and achieve your ultimate potential.


"Get Up! I Can't. I Will. I Did...Here's How!, is a testimony of strength, courage and faith. Rodney Flowers encourages you to think positive, never give up and keep working hard towards your dreams. His ability to surpass obstacles, overcome adversity, and rise to his level of success is amazing…Rodney Flowers is truly an inspiration." -Peggy McColl, New York Times Bestselling Author


When you read "Get Up! I Can't. I Will. I Did…Here's How!" you'll learn inspiring life principles that enable you to:

  •     Bust free from self-imposed shackles that are holding you back
  •     Let go of limiting beliefs and allow a "can do" attitude to flow through your life
  •     Awaken to the amazing power you have within to overcome any challenge
  •     Turn adversity into opportunities to make yourself better than before!


Order your copy of "Get Up! I Can't. I Will. I Did…Here's How!" today and receive these TWO SPECIAL GIFTS from Rodney Flowers:


  •     Audio - Helping You Get Up and Achieve More. Rodney Flowers will inspire, motivate, and encourage you to never give up and to reach for your hopes and dreams, regardless of your current limitations or challenges. The principles he provides will give you the tools to "Get Up" and achieve higher levels of success than you ever imagined possible.

  •     15-minute FREE coaching session. Rodney Flowers has a passion for helping people overcome their challenges so they can live with passion and purpose. During your session Rodney will do everything he can to help make your dreams your new everyday reality. Schedule your session here: http://rodneyflowers.com/calendar/


PLUS, you'll also receive HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS worth of additional BONUS GIFTS!

Click here to learn more about the special bonus gifts and get your copy: http://getuphereshow.com


No comments

Back to Top