Nina Amir is the author of “Creative Visualization for Writers: An Interactive Guide for Bringing Your Book Ideas and Your Writing Career to Life” and the Amazon best-selling author of such books as “How to Blog a Book” and “The Author Training Manual.”
She is known as the Inspiration-to-Creation Coach because she helps writers and other creative people combine their passion and purpose so they move from idea to inspired action and Achieve More Inspired Results.
Nina has self-published eighteen books and has had as many as nine books on Amazon’s Top 100 lists and six on the same bestseller list at the same time.
To become a more creative, confident, and productive writer, you need to focus your attention, visualize your desires, set clearly defined goals, and take action toward your dreams.
· Evaluate your beliefs and shed self-defeating behaviors.
· Determine your destination by visualizing your ideas and goals.
· Develop an Author Attitude that will help you write, achieve, earn, and produce more.
· Discover new ways to foster your creativity and productivity.
· Affirm that you have what it takes to succeed.
Creative Visualization for Writers helps you transform your dreams into reality and find joy in the creative process by featuring more than 100 exercises and prompts to spark new writing ideas and give you a creative boost as well as coloring pages to encourage relaxation.
Listen on Podomatic:
Subscribe on iTunes:
Subscribe on Android:
Become a VIP Supporter of Women Entrepreneurs Radio: